Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Alphabets.



              From the deepest oceans,
              the twenty and six pearls,
               stared at me, smilingly.
      various combinations and permutations,
                   I string each word ,
                  to form sentences.
        Words and sentences fuse together
                to complete a story.
           of a  beautiful adornment. 


             A beautiful adornment
               Completes a story.
       words and sentences fuse together
                to form sentences.
               I string each word
     into various combinations , permutations.
            stared at me, smilingly, 
           the twenty and six pearls,
             from the deepest oceans.


This is a palindrome poem. The last line of the first verse is the first line of the second verse. and the first line of the first verse is the last line of the second verse. I have made subtle changes to the second verse.


For : PoetryJam