Saturday, 21 December 2013

A blessing in disguise

100 Words on Saturday – 11


 prompt is from Shilpa Garg of ‘A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose‘:  A blessing in disguise
       
                                                   Write Tribe




They enter as unwanted guests and as hosts we are on our toes to cater to their needs, as they take centre-stage and occupy a permanent place in the minds of our house.
Unless we turn tough and ignore the golden line 'Atithi Devo Bhav', kick them out from our lives they continue to reside without a thought of leaving.
I am not an ungracious hostess. I have just got rid of worries from my life and can feel the glow of my face.

But worries came in as a blessing in disguise and taught me valuable lessons. Dhanyavad.





                                            


                                          FOR  :  WRITE TRIBE - 100 WORDS -SATURDAY.