Sunday 5 January 2014

my little sister.

                             Write Tribe


100 Words on Saturday – 2014 #1

This week’s prompt is :  My Little Sister


I do not know what it is to have a sister, nor do I ever wish to have one as I felt the relationship complete with my little brother. But at every stage of life, I had a Sister Friday, on whom I was/is dependent on, in the form of friend, office colleague or neighbour, entering my life with a purpose to enrich me and exited with a trail of ever-lasting fragrance. The faces have changed and moved away and on and replaced with another to continue anchoring some of the best moments in the oceanic journey of my life.

                                          



                                         FOR :  WRITE TRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......