Wednesday 5 February 2014

Music


Magpie Tales





                                          


                             O life! dance to my tune
                             to the sorrows , immune 
                              gulp down the worries
                             iron the brow's creases.

                         O life! sway to my melody
                        wake to nightingale's lullaby
                        answer to the sparrow's chirp
                        bathe in early sun rays, crisp.

                          O life! the rhyme , I swallow
                                know not any sorrow
                                  the rhythm , I dance
                              without a second glance.

                                  O life! sing with me
                                  clasped hands in glee
                                  swing with the breeze
                               gay and laugh , not freeze.

                                      O life! me , embrace
                                    let's tango with grace
                                     stop , I 'll  never 
                                O dear! LI(ve)  F(or)  E(ver)


                                     For :  Magpie Tales


No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......