Thursday 25 December 2014

togetherness


Theme Thursday

                    TOGETHERNESS


Alone I stare at the moon
together we can count the stars
under the canopy of open sky.

        Alone I dance 
        together we can tango
        to the tune of eternal love.

                Alone I drink
                together we can raise a toast
                taste the nectar of happiness.

                          Alone I breathe
                          together we can live
                          a life of fulfilled wishes

                                    our hearts beating together
                                    is music , a symphony
                                    an orchestra of togetherness.

 

             You and me
      in the Garden of Eden
Unspoilt, unaffected by evil eyes.


                                                                  written for : Theme Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......