Saturday, 19 October 2013

I knew it was my last day there

                                                    Write Tribe

100 Words on Saturday will be up every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month.

This prompt is by the very creative Sugandha of Shades of Life.
                                           

I knew it was my last day there



I had packed my small bag and was ready. We finished our

frugal breakfast.  All the girls hugged and kissed me. I 

said good-bye to all of them.
                                  

Rosalyn madam told me not to forget my roots. I knew it 

was my last day there and I was happy.

 They came in smilingly. After finishing the formalities , 

we got into the car . Around the bend , I looked out of

the window to have a last look,which was my shelter for 

six years. I was no longer an orphan. Now I have a name

and a family.


                             For : Write Tribe
                For : Ultimate Blog Challenge Day 20