Friday 8 November 2013

Thank you Jyothi.

  • Thank you Jyothi Nair. for sharing the Liebster Award with me. And read what she has to say..................
  • Here I nominate 10 bloggers who I read on a regular basis and a few I just recently discovered , who manage to make my blogging experience as wonderful as it is now.
1. Kalpana Solsi : http://ideasolsi65.blogspot.ae
2. Richa Singh : www.subzeroricha.blogspot.in

............and its wonderful to hear nice words from a co-blogger.

Here are the list of 10 interesting questions that Jyothi has put forward  :

Who is it that inspired you to blog or who got you interested in blogging?

Reading always fascinated me and writing is the (natural) second step to it.
Reading posts made me feel it could pick up the pen once again and extend myself.
Privy Trifles and Gayatri Aptekar inspired me to start writing.

How does blogging help you in daily life?

I considered not only writing but reading too as a part and parcel of blogging.Blogging is a way to de-stress myself and understand how young minds think.

Who would you like to be stranded with in an unknown island for two days?

The idea of being stranded in an unknown place is itself very scary and not adventurous for me. But I would prefer to have my hubby and my son for company.And going a step further, I would love to have lots of food , books and mosquito coils for ammunition.

What are the three things that we do not know about you?

I have a temper. (trying to leash it)

I love to cook and eat too.

I am a neatness and cleanliness freak.

It is said that we should be grateful in life. What are the 5 things you are grateful for at this point in time?

I am grateful to 

my parents for bringing me into this world.

GOD. ( do not have to say more)

my family, my backbone.

be born as a girl child. A lady has latent strength to bear and absorb pain , to share the fruits of joy and lessen the burden of sorrows , to be the guiding light to her children and family.

be born in India. Despite of all negative happenings , mera Bharat mahaan.

Which blogging platform do you prefer? And why?

I prefer blogspot.

What are the three places that you would like to visit in 2014?

There are many places that I would like to visit. Rajasthan state fascinates me.
The cities of Jaipur , Jodhpur and Jaisailmer have a valiant and romantic aura.

If you could suggest any family member or non blogging friends to blog , who would it be?And why?

I would suggest my friend ,Anuradha Kirpane., to blog about parenting.

Is there a place you visited recently , that you love to go back to? If yes , they tell us why?

I visited my alma mater and the place where I spent my childhood , on 26th Jan 2013.
This place is now in shambles and crumbling like the ruins of a golden and forgotten civilization. I wish it to be revived and visit the thriving and buzzing place that it used to be once, with all my childhood friends.

If I were to ask you which book/movie has influenced you the most this year, which one would it be?

A book or a movie is difficult to pin-point but the books which I read and loved are :

1. To B.E. or not to B.E. by Dipen Ambalia. 

2. Chanakya Chants by Ashwin Sanghi.

3. Homing Pigeons by  Sid Bahri.

4. Krishna Key by Ashwin Sanghi.

And I accept the award from Jyothi Nair. Thank you so much.


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kalpana ji! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kalpana on receiving the award. The questions were answered beautifully. Through this we got to know a lot more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound quite like me. Congratulations for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So lovely to get to know you better♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the award, Kalpana! Except for To B.E. or not to B.E., have read the other 3 and I enjoyed reading them too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to visit Rajasthan too someday. Hopefully soon. :) I have read only "The Krishna Key" from your list. Must try and read the rest too. :)

    It is great to know more about you Kalpana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kalpana and it is touching to see my name there <3

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......