Sunday, 1 December 2013

I do things differently

100 Words on Saturday – 10

                                         100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe
 The prompt is from the lovely Aditi of Life Is A Journey….Make It BeaYOUtif

  I’d do things differently




When I was a kid, I loved doing things the way my other classmates did not do. This way my little ego was boosted and a smile of satisfaction spread on my face and my tagline was, “I'd do things differently”.

But a small pin-prick to the ballooned ego burst my confidence and no confetti decorated my head  but only anger and subsequent tears burst out. I was asked to follow the crowd. My teacher said that there was a risk in treading the untrodden path. I would be all alone. But I do not agree to it. Do you?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                               FOR  :  WRITE TRIBE