Wednesday 20 February 2013

LET US BE FRIENDS.





I know you have moved on......................
And I know you are happy......................

Or you , too, take shelter,
behind fake smiles and laughter.

I say, without  doubt,
your heart, for me, cries out.

I feel your tears,
rolling down on my cheeks.

Come closer ; banish your fears.
Let's both take a step forward,
to come closer and nearer.

With hope we can meet,
as friends we can greet.

As friends we can meet,
Down, the familiar street.


FOR : POETS UNITED

4 comments:

  1. 'Let's both take a step forward,
    to come closer and nearer.'
    this is so very true Kalpana. Friendship is a mutual effort.
    Welcome to the blogsworld dear...Keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling the sadness.seeing a ray of hope too.

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......