Wednesday 10 July 2013

LOST TREASURE



When my paternal grandpa expired, the contents of his old iron

 trunk were opened. I found my lost treasure, unexpectedly, my first

 ever letter written to my grandpa when I was six years old. On 

receiving my letter, my grandpa being elated displayed it all and

 sundry, a letter from his first grandchild. He then wrote back

 thanking me and imploring me to write more. I preserved his

 letter and now my letter to him completed the treasure

duo. This is his legacy, I have inherited and will cherish till I live.


Grandpa, I read the letter in difficult times.

                     
                      FOR :  INTRODUCING 100 WORDS ON SATURDAY.

6 comments:

  1. Indeed a priceless treasure! All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a priceless treasure!
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brought happy tears to my eyes. Wow! what a legacy.

    I wish if only i had such a treasure with me.

    Here's my take on the prompt,
    http://mywhitewindow.blogspot.in/2013/07/lost-treasure.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preetilata. I will read your prompt.

      Delete
  4. Must truly be a treasure you cherish.

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......