Wednesday 24 October 2018

thoughts

"And if she doesn't come?"......thought I, as my soles boarded the bleak vehicle. The 

content of the bag was weighing down my shoulders but not my 

conscience. Ughhh!!! does the uniform dress colour have to reflect on the bus's exterior? 

It makes my mind sick. Wish I could dip the brush into the palette of my mind and colours 

of Nature would be splashed on the bus. Now the dull hues of smoke grey and black 

dominate my body and vehicle.


Pushing back the curtain of colours, my mind raced to the 'Little Angel' as she is known to 

everyone save me. 'Green eyed monster' as I have silently baptized her. She would be at 

the school gates with her mom and a smiley pasted on her face.

I have a strong urge to put an end to her but don't know how to.

If she accidentally slips into the pool. No-one will suspect me...oh no!! she is born with 

fins. Plan drowned.

I could mix some poison with her food? I know not where to find that stuff. Idea kneaded 

away to cold storage.

Could I put her into a spaceship and orbit her away to outer-space? There would be aliens 

to praise the  'little Angel' in the unknown territory. Option not a feasible one and 

aborted before take-off.

The school bus came to a screeching halt and so also the train of my thoughts.

"I have brought a chocolate donut for you, Hazel" and my thoughts melt away at her 

sweetness.

There is another chance, I console myself.


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......