Thursday 28 March 2019

Theme Reveal #AtoZchallenge


Theme Reveal #AtoZchallenge Tenth Anniversary


                              Theme Reveal #AtoZchallenge Tenth Anniversary 2019




Hello co-bloggers and friends,

This is the 10th Anniversary of A to Z Challenge and the first year of my participation. 

Doubts, anxiety and fear plagued my mind if I could survive the month long challenge. 

But I decided to lay my fears to rest and sign up. Writing and reading is fun, informative 

and entertaining. Readers, begin the journey with me.

I have chosen the different parts of human anatomy as the theme. I won't reveal much. 

Wait, read and decide. 






5 comments:

  1. Which part of the anatomy for x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://ideasolsi65.blogspot.com/2019/03/theme-reveal-atozchallenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your posts, Kalpana. AND, wondering what it's going to be! :) Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I don't think you will regret the decision to take part. Your theme sound interesting. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww .. looking forward to read Kalpana..all the best..

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......