Thursday 29 August 2013

Oh Krishna ! come to my land.




Come to my land oh Pitamber!
adorned with peacock feather
bright clothes and stones amber.
with a tune on your lips for  all weather.

Come and see for yourself O Keshava
the black clouds threaten to drown
honour of  gopikaas ,  scared as fawn.
Come to rescue , O Madhava.

The law of the land is blind
path to the chakravuyh you find.
Your sudarshan-chakra is the need
of the hour, destroy the evil from its seed.

O Parthasarthi, you led the way
to establish a righteous sway
You are  saviour, the only one
against 100 evils ,  spare none.

Come back in any form
and save from all harm.
O Govinda O Gopala
Krishna, nee begane baro.
(In Kannada it is O Krishna, you come fast)





4 comments:

  1. I join you in the prayer and the invocation Kalpana.


    I hope he listens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice plea. Hope God descends in any form to save the world!

    Thanks Kalpana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Krishna Jayanti. Such happy memories of past and present! :-)

    Oh Kalpana! When I read the poem, my mind was singing Krishna nee beganey baaro and am so thrilled to see the video at the end of the post!

    :D Jai Shri Krishna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Krishna Jayanti. Such happy memories of past and present! :-)

    Oh Kalpana! When I read the poem, my mind was singing Krishna nee beganey baaro and am so thrilled to see the video at the end of the post!

    :D Jai Shri Krishna!

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......