Wednesday 28 May 2014

The arch




passing through the arch
PHOTO PROMPT Copyright -Jennifer Pendergast my thoughts flew to perch
on the bicycle wheel
when time would stand and kneel,
time rested on the wrist
and the world condensed into my fist.

Passing through the arch
my thoughts flew to perch
of the days carefree
and night stress-free
project submission
and the sole deadline :examination

Passing through the arch
my thoughts flew to perch
on the feminine smile
and stranded on the love isle
lost in each others glances
while the stars and moon dances.

Passing nostalgia through the arch
my thoughts flew to perch
grains of lost memories
happiness of ripe cherries
Can they be savoured?
or to fettered chains are devoured?

I wish not to pass through the arch
and let my thoughts perch.


Thanks Rochelle for the lovely picture prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......