Friday, 13 December 2013

dreams



With head held high, I want to tread
wish to spread my wings, without dread

I wish to conquer, the waves, gleam
My wide open eyes dream

Dream of ambitions
In bright light renditions.

I want not to grope
Nor wanderer be, in dark hope.

Steering towards my dream destination
in driver’s seat, a celebration.

                                                        
                                               
                                       


P.S. : I have condensed my poem to 55 words but this has not prevented me from my dreaming , dreams of gigantic proportions. What are your dreams , your ambitions and aspirations?


                         FOR : WRITE TRIBE FESTIVAL OF WORDS II DAY 7


A beautiful poem by Sunita. Read here............................