Tuesday 14 January 2014

the first time I saw.........

                                                         

We are asking for a 33-word response to the following snippet:
The first time I saw. . .
Here's the catch: all of your 33 words must be one syllable each.  We're going low-brow on your this week.  Or not.  Can you class it up under these restrictions?  Give us your best.

To clarify, we are giving you 5 words.  We want another 33 from you, for a grand total of 38.





The first time I saw you cry ,  I had tears of joy in my eyes.
I was afraid to touch or kiss your soft skin lest I hurt you.
I just stared at my life, my baby.



Google Image
                            






                                           FOR : TRIFECTA WRITING CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......