Friday 2 May 2014

Fragrant winds




Theme Thursday for May 1, 2014 - WINDS
                             
The dark blanket above
frowned menacing
threatening to gulp
the soft genteel moon glow.
Winds  screamed quietly
piercing the silence.
another tempest raged 
midst of my mind.
Heavens help me!
I implored.

                                    A strong scent attacked
                                    the doors of my nostrils.
                                    Fragrance spread
                                   from heart to grey cells
                                   cast a smile on my parched lips.
                                   with oars of fragrance
                                   I'll row thru disturbed
                                  waters of adversities.
                                  Welcome Winds!


                                                      








For :  Theme Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......