Wednesday 19 September 2018

cell prisoner

          YeahWrite’s Weekly Writing Challenge #388





Jealousy is your middle name,
Excuses are just so very lame.

You caress me lovingly all day,
Poor me!!! Do I have any say?

You sleep with me the whole night,
allow me to be out of your sight.
                               
Your fingerprints on my body,
caged in a plastic cover, gaudy.

You poke me with your nails, painted,
I shed tears, many, unseen, pained.

You swipe on my body swiftly
I scream out but silently.

I am your faithful genie,
trapped in Aladdin’s lamp, by destiny.

In Gucci or Louis Vuitton I repose,
or stuffed in Wrangler , I doze.

I connect to your loved ones in a jiffy,
My speed and precision, no iffy.

I am your personal assistant,
Files, drafts,lists stored in an instant.

A silo of information,
Google and a see every nation.

Yet I am branded a villain,
A threat to relationships, billion.

You are a prisoner of your 'cell' phone,
O Human ! for some time, leave me alone.

O Man ! Allow me to 'live' in peace,
don't breathe down my neck, please.

Image result for cell phone in prison





                                 








    

(courtesy Google Image)


No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......